Blast of colors Blast of colors

Hey I listened to some of your compositions, this one is probably my favourite they are all pretty good though, reminds me a lot of music that would be in an anime.
I really like the choice of chords, and how to song progresses, I would have added some other instruments as well, but you already spoke of not having to many other instruments at your disposal. Still really good, ill probably learn it heh, also we should definitely collab sometime, I really enjoy your composing style.

Lumina33 responds:

Hai :D thanks alot!! :D yeah, not having a lot of instruments is quite annoying.. :/ if you want to learn it, I can write the sheet if you wish so :)
And I would be really motivated to do a collab! :D it's something I've always wanted :D

Nocturne nr.5 in C-sharp minor Nocturne nr.5 in C-sharp minor

This is beautiful, the tone and use of sustain is perfect for such a song, personally I would have added more runs to the melody played by the right hand and more complexity to the chords and progressions played by the left, but sometimes the illusion of simplisty works just as well! This is a masterpiece among compositions, great job!

newhansen responds:

Hi Metro! Thanks so much ;)